The longest journey begins with a single step - Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We forget how fragile life really is. We wait for Thanksgiving to give thanks. Christmas to give gifts. Birthdays to celebrate a life. The simple truth is it's easy to succumb to the monotony of our lives, allowing routine to cloud our judgement on what's truly dear to us -- time spent with the ones you love. Whether it be family or friends... or a certain cuddly pet, every moment should be treasured. The absence of one in your life shatters the routine and you're left with holding dearly onto memories of what once was.

Life is fragile. I suggest that everyone go on a hugging spree. :)

- Benjamin -
lover of squeaky toys
beloved lap warmer
(1990 - 2006)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never got the personally meet Benjamin, but I know that he was the best of dogs to Mi. I can remember how he would be so happy to see her home and sleep on her head. Cherish every momement that we have as we have no idea when they will not be there tomorrow.

11:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mimmie,
I am sorry about your loss. Benjamin was a cool dog. I remember Benjamin barking at me whenever I came to visit. Benjamin rest in peace.

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home